The topic of which wheels are and aren’t safe comes up a lot in e-mails and our facebook group, because of this we’ve dedicated an entire page to discussing which wheels are unsafe and why. We’ll be updating it and adding more content to it as we create it so please be patient.
Also, if you have an experience you’d like to share please contact us! We’d be glad to add it to the website to help warn others. (You also may want to share your ideas for repurposing these unsafe wheels for those who have already purchased them!)
Check it out!
Unsafe Wheels: http://suggie.info/housing/unsafe-wheels/
And of course, the good old SAFE wheels page!
Safe Wheels: http://suggie.info/housing/wheels/
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
- “HPW” Diets – The Answers!
- Abscesses & Facial Swelling – Information
- Are You Considering Adopting?
- AWD – Australian Wombaroo Diet
- Before You Adopt
- Behaviors & Common Indicators
- BML – Bourbon’s Modified Leadbeaters Diet
- Buyer Beware
- Coming Home
- First Aid Kit
- Foraging Foods
- Glider Basics
- Glider Introductions
- Glider Pricing
- GOHPW – Reduced Sugar Green Original HPW Diet
- International Diets
- LGRS – Lucky Glider Rescue & Sanctuary Suggie Soup
- Myths & Misconceptions
- OHPW – Original High Protein Wombaroo Diet
- PML – Pocket’s Modified Leadbeaters
- Safe Foods
- Safe Wheels
- Self Mutilation
- SGS2 – Sugar Glider Shop Diet Plan II (UK)
- Should You?
- Staple Diets
- Staying Clean
- Sugar Gliders Facebook Group
- Sugar Gliders FB Group Guidelines
- TPG – The Pet Glider Exotic Diet
- Unsafe Foods
- Unsafe Wheels
- Vet Info
- VGV – Val’s Green Variety
- What is a Sugar Glider?